Home Page Home Page  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 

Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Greetings!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:58 pm 
Imperial Recruit

Hello all!

My name is Chris thank you for allowing me to start my journey with the Empire. So a little bit about me. I'm 29 and will be moving up to be in Utah with my soon-to be bride. ( october 5th is the date) :) . So money will be a little tight until we smooth things over and get used to married life. So that means no armor just yet. With that, part I'm looking to be a storm trooper!! I've loved everything you guys do with charities and going to hospitals, and just showing that the empire can put a smile on your face! Some of you may have saw me at the Salt lake Comic con I was the old man from UP walking around with my cane and everything. So that's a little bit about me looking forward to this journey!

Post subject: Re: Greetings!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:18 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
Sandtrooper Apprentice

Welcome, we are glad to have you. While you are working on getting armor, please feel free to come out to events and be a spotter. You can see the armor in person that way and get to meet us.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:27 pm 
Imperial Recruit

Thank you Lovemonkey! I highly appreciate it!!! and you bet as soon as I get things settled on the home front you can bet I will be there with you guys! I'm psyched!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:49 am 
Alpine Garrison Member
Sandtrooper Apprentice

What part of Utah will you be located?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:42 am 
Alpine Garrison Financial Officer
Sandtrooper Apprentice

Grawrock wrote:
Hello all!

My name is Chris thank you for allowing me to start my journey with the Empire. So a little bit about me. I'm 29 and will be moving up to be in Utah with my soon-to be bride. ( october 5th is the date) :) . So money will be a little tight until we smooth things over and get used to married life. So that means no armor just yet. With that, part I'm looking to be a storm trooper!! I've loved everything you guys do with charities and going to hospitals, and just showing that the empire can put a smile on your face! Some of you may have saw me at the Salt lake Comic con I was the old man from UP walking around with my cane and everything. So that's a little bit about me looking forward to this journey!

Glad you finally took the first step and signed up on the boards now we just need to get you out to an event haha. You dont have to have a costume to participate we always need help at events getting around and just for crowd control so once you get moved in up here and get a chance make sure you come out :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:39 am 
Alpine Garrison Membership Liaison
Biker Scout Master

Greetings and welcome. Can't wait to see you here in utah!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:50 am 
Imperial Recruit

So Lovemonkey, We will be in Layton till the end of october. Her lease is up and we are looking for a better place at the moment. So it's up in the air where we will move till we find something within the budget and all. And of course! I would love to help out with events! so i'm glad to be part of a very awesome group of troopers! I'm glad I finally took the step to you guys are all awesome! So excited!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:29 am 
Alpine Garrison Member
AT-ST Driver 2nd Class

Welcome welcome! Looking forward to seeing you at events soon!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:36 am 
Imperial Recruit

Thank you Kriegs! So am I! Looking forward to helping you guys out and when I am able to get armor join you guys! :clone-blue:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:27 am 
Alpine Garrison Member
Sandtrooper Apprentice

Grawrock wrote:
So Lovemonkey, We will be in Layton till the end of october. Her lease is up and we are looking for a better place at the moment. So it's up in the air where we will move till we find something within the budget and all. And of course! I would love to help out with events! so i'm glad to be part of a very awesome group of troopers! I'm glad I finally took the step to you guys are all awesome! So excited!

Awesome. Whenever you're ready, click the "Join" button up top and you can see what events are coming up. Once you start attending events you'll become one of our cadets.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:50 pm 
Imperial Recruit

Thank you LoveMonkey! I shall do that!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:57 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
Snowtrooper 1st Class

Welcome and Greetings!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:23 am 
Alpine Garrison Member
Republic Commando Apprentice

My suggestion would be to either attend an event as a spotter, or possibly even attend an armor party to see what people are working on for SLCC. There are plenty of events this weekend, as well as an armor party coming up in a week or two. Did you and the bride-to-be plan to attend SLCC?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:44 pm 
Imperial Recruit

Reid we haven't talked about it! But that actually might be a good idea to do! would be a lot of fun too! :) Let me talk it over if we can we may be able to get at least one or two days in! Would be fun to meet you all!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:57 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
Imperial Officer 2nd Class

Hey Chris,

Welcome to the garrison. There is an event at the Davis county fairgrounds in Farmington Saturday Sept. 9th if you are looking for something close to home. I most likely will be attending, pending on my schedule. If you have any questions on where to get costume items we are more than happy to help.

TK ANH Stunt http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/37328-kaars-journey-to-the-501st-ap-anh-tk-stunt/#entry495322

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 

Time zone: America/Denver [ DST ]