AlpineGarrison.com
http://alpinegarrison.com/

John Wick 2
http://alpinegarrison.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13601
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Lazmancometh [ Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:20 pm ]
Post subject:  John Wick 2

Anyone else seen John Wick 2 yet>?

Author:  Xo4 [ Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: John Wick 2

I've seen it (Perks of working at a movie theatre)

I thought it was a great sequel, it felt as if it were more of an extension of the first movie, which I love.

If you like the first, you'll like this one.

Author:  AlexiaRayne [ Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: John Wick 2

I haven't willing to go with a group though! I liked the first one.

Author:  Lazmancometh [ Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: John Wick 2

Xo4 wrote:
I've seen it (Perks of working at a movie theatre)

I thought it was a great sequel, it felt as if it were more of an extension of the first movie, which I love.

If you like the first, you'll like this one.

I have seen it twice. I loved it. Can't wait for the 3rd.

Author:  Lazmancometh [ Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: John Wick 2

AlexiaRayne wrote:
I haven't willing to go with a group though! I liked the first one.

I would go see it again.

Author:  AlexiaRayne [ Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: John Wick 2

Lazmancometh wrote:
AlexiaRayne wrote:
I haven't willing to go with a group though! I liked the first one.

I would go see it again.


Dedicated fan is dedicated. lol Hey if everyone wants to go see it we should pick a time and place and I'm up to meet you guys. best location for me would be the gateway or valley fair, I have to come from Tooele. Gateway is the most accessible.

Author:  Lazmancometh [ Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: John Wick 2

AlexiaRayne wrote:
Lazmancometh wrote:
AlexiaRayne wrote:
I haven't willing to go with a group though! I liked the first one.

I would go see it again.


Dedicated fan is dedicated. lol Hey if everyone wants to go see it we should pick a time and place and I'm up to meet you guys. best location for me would be the gateway or valley fair, I have to come from Tooele. Gateway is the most accessible.

Whatever works best. I am willing to travel too.

Page 1 of 1 Time zone: America/Denver
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/