View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

Time zone: America/Denver [ DST ]

Home Page Home Page  [ 2 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Our black lab.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:26 pm 
Imperial Recruit

Due to the fact that we are no longer working, Jim and I are staying with family for a while. Sadly, we are not sure, but we think we will have to give up our new dog.

Before placing an ad online or trying to put him in a shelter, I thought I would post Bud’s information here. So, if we do end up having to give him away, I know he’ll go to a good home.

First, he is a black lab mix. I am not sure what he is mixed with. The shelter we got him from said he is about a year old.

He is a good dog. He was rescued from a bad home. I think he would do best with someone that does not have small children or older/weaker pets.

He has gotten a little nippy, I think because he came from a bad home, he can get scared easily. However he is also very loving.

He isn’t the brightest dog out there. He is still learning to walk on a leash. He does chew and try to eat anything he can. I do believe he can be trained, by the right person/people. Especially someone who will love him and have a lot of patience.

He does get along great with other animals, except he loves to jump. Labs are puppies until they turn about three years old.

I know I’ve mentioned the good and bad, something most people won’t do, but I feel it is important for him to go to a good home, with a good family, who understands what he is like and will love and take care of him.

His other two bad habits are barking and he is deathly afraid of the dark. He also will not swim for anything!

If anyone is interested or if anyone knows of a true, good home, please let me know.

I hope, if we do have to get rid of him, we can feel a little bit better, knowing he is being taken care of.

Thanks,
Angie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:58 pm 
Imperial Recruit

Okay, we do have to get rid of our dog. Trust me, this is breaking my heart.

If anyone is interested, feel free to reply or memo me.

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 2 posts ] 

Time zone: America/Denver [ DST ]