Delete all board cookies

Time zone: America/Denver [ DST ]

Home Page Home Page  [ 8 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: I'm going to be scarce for awhile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:29 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
Sith Lord Apprentice

So now that I finally have a minute to sit down and write I can finally say a few things.

First off I want to thank everyone that has helped me since I first joined the boards. I found the garrison during a really dark period of my life and I'm not sure if I would be here had it not happened. Next I want to thank everyone that has helped me during this last year, both knowingly and unknowingly. The last year was really rough on me, I'll spare all the details but suffice to say I wasn't sure how I was going to make it through with my sanity but the help everyone gave me went a very long way. The support I got from everyone during my hardships will always be appreciated and you will all have a special place in my heart and I do not say that lightly.

Now the reason I haven't had a chance to post this until now is my luck has finally turned (not to jinx myself) and I recently purchased the shop that I work at. Though this is something I never figured I would do I can honestly say, even though I'm probably going to get a few more white hairs and no sleep for awhile, I'm finally happy and feeling like I'm doing something with my life. The down side of course is getting the business to the point I want it to be at so I won't have much spare time for awhile. I know this year is going to be crazy busy with the legion since EPVII is coming out and though I will try to make it out as much as I can I probably won't be doing many events in the near future with the exception of the ones I have already committed to. For me it will be a hard blow since trooping is my release, my therapy, and one of my passions (go figure), but that's the life of pretending to be a grown up I suppose.

Once again I want to thank everyone that has offered help and has lent me an ear to vent. Again, I will try my hardest to make it out to as many troops as possible but I'm sure you guys will understand if I can't.

emtman likes this post.
 Post subject: Re: I'm going to be scarce for awhile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:08 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
Imperial Crew Master

Good luck, kick butt!! We will be here waiting for your triumphant return.

Meegs likes this post.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:01 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
Sandtrooper Master

Meegs

It is a pleasure knowing you.... and the fact that you were able to overcome the trials and tribulations and emerge so wonderfully triumphant is an inspiration!

I will continue to support you and your shop via ink, visits and plugging. Congratulations on becoming a business owner, and let me know if you need any support with computers etc.

We are Legion, my friend!

SciFiChick
TD-5096

Meegs likes this post.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:07 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
TIE Pilot 1st Class

We're always here for you to come hang out with. I'm sure you'll still be around more than you'd think!

EMTMAN - TI10412
D. Robert Handy
Alpine Garrison
emtman@live.com

Stay Frosty my friends

Meegs likes this post.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:12 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
Special Operations Grand Master

If I get the chance I need to come visit your shop. Even though I most likely won't be getting any ink it'd still be cool to see YOUR store. :D

Reideemer and Meegs like this post.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:00 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
Stormtrooper Master

Good luck to you I know me and you joined Alpine garrison at almost the same time.

These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:17 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
Republic Commando Apprentice

You were the first person I met in the garrison, and I look forward to seeing you again! I also need to swing by your shop some time and see what you have going on there, especially for when I get the guts to go forward with the tattoo plans!

See ya around bud!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:11 am 
Alpine Garrison Member
Stormtrooper Apprentice

Congratulations on the new digs man!! That's both stressful and exciting I'm sure ! I hope we will see you around more than you think, but if not you know you always have a bunch of fellow nerds who love ya and will hang with you any old time.

Hope to hear from and see you again soon !

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 8 posts ] 

Time zone: America/Denver [ DST ]