1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 >> Next 

Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome to the Recruitment Desk Forum
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:15 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
Sith Lord Enlistee

Hey everyone!
My name is Robbie. I have been trooping with Rogue Base for about two years, but have always wanted to be part of the 501st because, let's face it, this is the best group to be a part of! I just finished a Darth Vader Pre-Armor costume(I've only done Skywalker Costumes thus far haha) so now i can join all you wonderful people! I am studying IT Management at WGU and I work at a research company called Pegus Research. I'm excited to join and troop with all of you!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:39 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
Imperial Officer 2nd Class

Hey Robbie,

Welcome to the garrison. It looks like you already got your costume photos in for approval. Hopefully you here back from the GML soon. Look forward to trooping with you.

TK ANH Stunt http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/37328-kaars-journey-to-the-501st-ap-anh-tk-stunt/#entry495322

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:58 pm 
Garrison Merchandise Officer
Sith Lord Apprentice

Robskywalker wrote:
Hey everyone!
My name is Robbie. I have been trooping with Rogue Base for about two years, but have always wanted to be part of the 501st because, let's face it, this is the best group to be a part of! I just finished a Darth Vader Pre-Armor costume(I've only done Skywalker Costumes thus far haha) so now i can join all you wonderful people! I am studying IT Management at WGU and I work at a research company called Pegus Research. I'm excited to join and troop with all of you!

Greetings Robbie, welcome to Alpine and SLD, I'm your resident SLD swag guy for whatever you need. 8)

Alpine/SLD MBO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:21 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
Stormtrooper Enlistee

Hey guys!

My name is Steven, I just moved to Lehi from Idaho Falls. I joined the 501st up in the Timberline Garrison, but now I'll be trooping with you guys. I have a ANH Stunt TK and I'm working on an Imperial Knight. I also have a Jedi in the Rebel Legion. I look forward to meeting all of you!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:59 am 
Imperial Recruit

Greetings! I am Tyler, although I prefer to be called by my last name Pelletier or my username Teka. I'm based out of Syracuse here in Utah, and have been interested in joining the 501st for years now, yet I've always had some inconvenience preventing me from joining and getting my first build started. I'm a Clone guy, always have been, so my first build will be a slick Phase I Sergeant, AotC style here in the next few months; as I get my new job set and rolling. Looking forward to interacting with you all, and I'll definitely need some hands on help with my first kit assembly, wouldn't want to botch it up in the first go now would we? Anyways, thank you for reading, and I hope to speak with you soon! :clone: :clone:

-Teka 'Umdakai, Sangheili Zealot of the Descending Shadow, and extreme Halo and Star Wars Cosplay enthusiast. (duh)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:44 am 
Alpine Garrison Financial Officer
Sandtrooper Master

TekaUmdakai wrote:
Greetings! I am Tyler, although I prefer to be called by my last name Pelletier or my username Teka. I'm based out of Syracuse here in Utah, and have been interested in joining the 501st for years now, yet I've always had some inconvenience preventing me from joining and getting my first build started. I'm a Clone guy, always have been, so my first build will be a slick Phase I Sergeant, AotC style here in the next few months; as I get my new job set and rolling. Looking forward to interacting with you all, and I'll definitely need some hands on help with my first kit assembly, wouldn't want to botch it up in the first go now would we? Anyways, thank you for reading, and I hope to speak with you soon! :clone: :clone:

Welcome to the garrison I'm sure our clones will be thrilled to have another one in their ranks considering they're trying to get the whole garrison to build one haha. While your working on getting and building your kit please feel free to come out to an event we always need help and its a great way to start meeting members. Hope to see ya soon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:06 am 
Imperial Recruit

Thank you kindly Jason, that is a great idea, I'll be happy to hop in on the next event if I'm available. Thank you again for the warm welcome! :clone:

-Teka 'Umdakai, Sangheili Zealot of the Descending Shadow, and extreme Halo and Star Wars Cosplay enthusiast. (duh)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:37 pm 
Alpine Garrison Cadet
Cadet Enlistee

I already posted on a different thread line, but I'm Alex and Empire Strikes back is the best Star Wars film. :D I am currently working to get my TK approved and waiting on a few questions from the GML to get back to me. I've loved trooping by myself and Halloween was amazing! I was seriously the celebrity of the neighborhood.

Attachments:
2017-10-31_19-52-53_564.jpeg

2017-10-31_19-52-53_564.jpeg [ 1.94 MiB | Viewed 163 times ]
2017-10-31_19-51-39_773.jpeg

2017-10-31_19-51-39_773.jpeg [ 2.59 MiB | Viewed 163 times ]
2017-10-31_19-52-16_952.jpeg

2017-10-31_19-52-16_952.jpeg [ 1.76 MiB | Viewed 163 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:45 pm 
Imperial Recruit

Hello I'm Robert. If you were at comic con you might know me. For that I'm sorry. I'm working on a Savage out fit at the moment. I also like long walks on the beach......but not the Great Salt Lake's beaches......and standing on my head and barking like a chicken. Look forward to helping out where ever I can and getting my costume done. Thank you!

mikkonator likes this post.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:00 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
Special Operations Apprentice

Skidz wrote:
Hello I'm Robert. If you were at comic con you might know me. For that I'm sorry. I'm working on a Savage out fit at the moment. I also like long walks on the beach......but not the Great Salt Lake's beaches......and standing on my head and barking like a chicken. Look forward to helping out where ever I can and getting my costume done. Thank you!

Oh. You found us.

If I be waspish, best beware my sting

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:03 pm 
Imperial Recruit

Wraith wrote:
Skidz wrote:

Oh. You found us.

Yes, I found you simply by following my nose..... :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:05 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
Special Operations Apprentice

Skidz wrote:
Wraith wrote:
Skidz wrote:

Oh. You found us.

Yes, I found you simply by following my nose..... :lol:

I'm not the one called skid Marx.. Ok.. :P

If I be waspish, best beware my sting

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:07 pm 
Imperial Recruit

Oh. You found us.[/quote]

Yes, I found you simply by following my nose..... :lol:[/quote]

I'm not the one called skid Marx.. Ok.. :P[/quote]

No, but you do smell like it :P

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:11 pm 
Imperial Recruit

Hi! I am Cora. I hung around the booth at SLCC 17 after discovering the coolest part of the vendor hall. (AKA the star wars costumer section) Everything about the group sounded awesome and so now I am here. :P :clone-blue:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:47 pm 
Alpine Garrison Commanding Officer
Special Operations Master

Welcome to Alpine Cora

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 >> Next 

Time zone: America/Denver