Serving the great state of Utah since 1999

Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

Time zone: America/Denver [ DST ]

Home Page Home Page  [ 4 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: I will deploy the Garrison | Director Krennic Build | Intro.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:25 am 
Imperial Recruit

Hello, My real name is Tyler and with the help of the Webmaster I was able to finally access my account.

I was first introduced to Star Wars as a small bean, being the age of 21 it wasn't that far away. He started me with ANH, and I watched each film accordingly to theater release. When I finally got to the most recent film, Rogue One. I fell in love with Ben's performance of his Character Director Orson Krennic. The Character was fascinating to me, and during downtime I'd watch a gentlemen on YouTube. Jake Sloan a 501st Darth Vader for the Alaska Garrsion. Whilst watching the vlogs he'd record during official 501st events. I started to enjoy the bond he and other members had created and their excitement for Star Wars.

I ended up buying a rough draft of Director Krennic. I can post a picture of the first time wear if that'll help the progress 'threads' that I learned through Jake Sloan and majority of 501st's requirements reading the CRL's and always asking the detachment for the costume for support to not get to far into something and not getting approved.

Things that I've read up on, I don't have an ETA because money is tight; however here is a list of things that my costume needs so far that'll get it closer to 501st approval until I have to get to the fine touches on the cape.

1x Imperial Officer Hat ( The hat that I purchased for the shebang of it all was the Cosplaysky Imperial Officer Hat(black), I later found this hat isn't approved by reading topics in this forums board. I am okay with this, anything to just have a rough draft so I know what to work with. )

1x Imperial Officer Belt ( Same story as the Cosplaysky Hat )

1x Rank Plague/Rank Bar ( I don't have one of these yet, I am planning on buying one from a seller on Etsy; Once I have it I'll double check the documentation on Rank Plagues/Rank Bars to remeasure to make sure they're screen accurate.

2x Code Cylinders

1x Cape Modifications ( After reading, I have figured out the only issue with the Tunic, Pants and the Cape is the Cape. There needs to be some changes here and there to make it screen accurate. Standing out notice is the seems that're suppose to be on Krennic's collar. )

1x Imperial Officer Boots

I'm excited to meet you guy's, and I'd love to participate as a spotter/handler for you guy's at any of the upcoming events. I love Star Wars, and I am very excited for Episode 8. Han Solo Standalone (hmm) maybe.

Thanks for reading this TL;DR thread and as always, Han shot first. - Tyler
:scout:

Post subject: Re: I will deploy the Garrison | Director Krennic Build | Intro.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:15 am 
Alpine Garrison Public Relations Officer
Clone Commander Apprentice

Nice to hear from your Tyler!have you registered on the IOC boards? They can help you find any odds and ends you might need to finish your costume!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:24 am 
Alpine Garrison Membership Liaison
Biker Scout Master

Welcome. I'm excited to see you current build and progress to full approval. As moonmoon said, IOC is a great place to have your Work in progress thread (along with on here) so you've got many eyes on the details.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:25 am 
Alpine Garrison Member
Sith Lord Apprentice

Welcome Tyler! I know Jake Sloan very well and he's a stand up guy, Krennic will be a great costume and we have one other person working on one right now as well. But IOC is a great resource as Jason mentioned.

SLD MBO

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 4 posts ] 

Time zone: America/Denver [ DST ]