Home Page Home Page Home Page Home Page
AlpineGarrison.com

Official webpage for the Alpine Garrison of the 501st Legion

Serving the great state of Utah since 1999









  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

Time zone: America/Denver [ DST ]


Home Page Home Page  [ 5 posts ] 
 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
Offline 
 Post subject: Another Anovos TK
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:40 pm 
Alpine Garrison Cadet
Cadet Enlistee

Joined: June 26, 2017
Posts: 7
Location: Provo
Age: 26
I haven't quite figured out how to work out photobucket, but here's a link to what I've got.

http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/Socal ... ovos/story

Very roughly trimmed, but it's a start!

Here is my whitearmor.net thread:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/ ... ld-thread/

So EXCITED!


  Profile  
 
Top
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Another Anovos TK
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:56 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
User avatar
Sandtrooper Apprentice

Joined: May 25, 2015
Posts: 1611
Location: Eagle Mountain
Age: 31
SoCalDWat wrote:
I haven't quite figured out how to work out photobucket, but here's a link to what I've got.

http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/Socal ... ovos/story

Very roughly trimmed, but it's a start!

Here is my whitearmor.net thread:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/ ... ld-thread/

So EXCITED!


Awesome, can't wait to see you get this done.

I would caution you against using photobucket, they are now charging for 3rd party hosting. You'll have better luck with flickr or imgur.

Image


  Profile  
 
Top
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Another Anovos TK
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:08 pm 
Alpine Garrison Cadet
Cadet Enlistee

Joined: June 26, 2017
Posts: 7
Location: Provo
Age: 26
LoveMonkey wrote:

Awesome, can't wait to see you get this done.

I would caution you against using photobucket, they are now charging for 3rd party hosting. You'll have better luck with flickr or imgur.



Thanks! I'll try imgur and see how that goes. :)

http://imgur.com/gallery/XxVx5

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/XxVx5"><a href="//imgur.com/XxVx5">Anovos Build WIP</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>


  Profile  
 
Top
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Another Anovos TK
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:04 am 
Alpine Garrison Financial Officer
User avatar
Sandtrooper Apprentice

Joined: December 31, 2015
Posts: 709
Location: Taylorsville
Age: 42
slow and steady but your making good progress. takes forever to trim out that kit but once its all trimmed the rest goes fairly quick. are you going standard stormtrooper or are you doing a sandy?

Image


  Profile  
 
Top
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Another Anovos TK
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:03 am 
Alpine Garrison Cadet
Cadet Enlistee

Joined: June 26, 2017
Posts: 7
Location: Provo
Age: 26
jason10012 wrote:
slow and steady but your making good progress. takes forever to trim out that kit but once its all trimmed the rest goes fairly quick. are you going standard stormtrooper or are you doing a sandy?



Thanks! Yeah it does take forever. I need to do those final cut lines and trim it to my body (6' - 200 lbs -- trying to get down to 190... it's all in the stomach lol)

The original plan has been a shiny TK. I would love to do a Sandy... maybe down the road I can save up for it. I bought my armor & boots before I got married. I think when I go to buy my electronics, TK Kittle belt, Hyperfirm and neckseal from Darman it's gonna be a shocker to her... lol. I just won't tell her how much I already spent ;) lol


  Profile  
 
Top
Search for:
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Home Page Home Page  [ 5 posts ] 

Time zone: America/Denver [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  


The 501st Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans.
While it is not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred Imperial costuming group.
Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm.
© 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM. All rights reserved. Used under authorization.