Delete all board cookies

Time zone: America/Denver [ DST ]

Home Page Home Page  [ 3 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Han Solo Blasters
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:50 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
Special Operations Grand Master

I know this is the wrong place but I don't have access to the RL forums so I'm hoping that one of our crossover members will know and will have some information.

I have an old friend, Derek, who tells me he has some Han Solo blasters, and a kit (I think - his message to me was slightly cryptic. Either that or poorly worded). In any case, here are a couple of pictures. If anybody has any information on what these are worth, I know he's interested. If he asks me to help list them I'll either start new threads about the Sterling, Han Blasters and the hilts in the Cargo Hold, or I'll ask an admin to move these threads over there.

Complete ESB style (I think) kit.

According to Derek, these are theater ready non firing base guns for Han Solo. He says he has four and they are built around Denix Mausers..

ImageImage

Last edited by Splattum on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Han Solo Blasters
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:19 pm 
Timberline Garrison
Sandtrooper Master

Aaannnnd... here't the blaster portion of my PM (again for info sharing)

Now for the mausers. Those are Denix replicas, which are a GREAT base for a DL-44 or Merr-Sonn replica. They're all metal except the plastic grips. In fact, Master Replicas used them for the base for their Han ANH blaster (they didn't even grind the denix logo off the gun). The base guns go for about $65.00 each. I'd have to see more pics of his conversion parts, but in the pics here I don't see a complete conversion kit. A good way to check is to check http://www.partsofsw.com. The blaster was different from each film (different flash suppressor, scope, scope mount, etc). Once it's determined if there's a complete conversion kit, it then depends on accuracy of the parts (new discoveries are STILL being made about these blasters), the materials the parts are made from (machined metal, resin, etc), and the overall quality. For comparison, you can check http://www.blast-tech.com. John sells blaster conversion kits, and although his have a few SLIGHT inaccuracies, they're nice kits and a good place to compare pricing.

2014 Timberline Garrison Commanding Officer

Post subject: Re: Han Solo Blasters
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:20 pm 
Timberline Garrison
Sandtrooper Master

Oh also... the pic above has a Han ANH "hero" style flash supressor, but "Greedo Killer" style cooling grill. So it's kind of a hodge-podge.

2014 Timberline Garrison Commanding Officer

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 3 posts ] 

Time zone: America/Denver [ DST ]