Delete all board cookies

Time zone: America/Denver [ DST ]

Home Page Home Page  [ 10 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Complete AT-AT kit + many many extras for sale
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:45 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
AT-AT Driver 3rd Class

Hi all, I have my entire 501st set up for sale. Asking $1600. Pics at the end.

I would much prefer to sell this to a fellow garrison member for obvious reasons.

This is a perfect all in one set, approvable as is and ready to troop in. The complete set is almost ACD Spearhead Maraduer Level (eq: to FISD Centurion) ready, just needs: vinyl patches, grey paint on right tusk, cut boot sole sides and 3 stitch lines on back of gloves.
I'm 6" 192lbs foot sized 10.5 wide.

I also have a WTF Kids classic TK (already built, some of you have seen it in action. Fits both my 6 and 9 year old) that if wanted as well I can add in for an additional $400 for a total of $2000.

Main set is a WTF AT-AT, built by myself. Build thread is on the ACD here:
http://forum.armoredcavalry.net/index.php?/topic/2311-future-ta-signing-in/

Black ABS plastic WTF Kit, painted with VHT grey vinyl dye. 3/4 can of VHT dye included for future touch ups (read: boots)
Entire armor is clear coated with clear acrylic for easy scratch touch up, works like a charm. Not pictured but I have extra liquid clear to include.
Chestbox has 9v battery powered lights.. they are on/off and not flashing. Kinda hard to see them in daylight. Chestbox attaches via velcro and is very secure, never had a single issue with it.
Chestbox hoses are the more flexible type, with an inner wire and heat shaped. No head pulling when standing still, a little pull when looking around. They attach to the canisters via N52 magnets. Hoses are dark grey painted light grey with custom colored latex house paint. extra paint (valspar, 3/4 left) included, actually is quite durable in thick coats, only a few spots regularly wear (see pic)
Technica moon boots size 9.5-10.5, painted with VHT grey, same as the armor.
Included are white Italian alpine boots sized 11-13. These were to follow ACD Member Parkseiii's boot build for more accurate and comfortable boots.
WampaWear flightsuit sized large and WW harness. Embroidered patches. Black Balaclava
Armor strapping is as shown in the pics. One snap on the chest front armor bottom broke and I replaced it with velcro. Easy fix just ran out of snaps. Straps have extra snaps for limited adjustment.
All metal greebles on the armor are Elvis Trooper.
Black foot locker is optional if you want it, it fits everything EXCEPT the boots.
standard split leather welding gloves with compad.

Helmet has adjustable hard hat suspension and cueloopz greebles. Clock arms are flexible metal sheet, saved me a number of times from broken arms.
*(my eyeglass inserts have been removed.. E6000 rocks. One pic taken to show helmet without glasses)*
Helmet was constructed custom with extra reinforcement to be usable, not a fragile prop. Lined in black plasticdip.
There are 2 fans in the sealed top spine that vent via holes by the canisters. Holes are well hidden.
There is a hearing amplifier on the left (the circuit board) with electret mics hidden under the white circles on both the "ears". Works last time I checked, just plug in some earbuds, it has a volume knob. Plastic has been removed under the white circles. Velcro'd battery compartment in the rear of helmet with 2 power lines (1 for fans, other for hearing).

Included: 2 extra fans, 1x 2, 3 and 4 cell AA battery boxes (2 cell pre-wired for helmet), Y cable for AA Battery box. Y cable with USB, 4 2000mah USB battery packs with charging cables (3 here, 1 with cellphone/amp). I USB powered LED gooseneck light. 2 extra connector cable sets. (all of these are in a single pic)

An emergency snap strap and some glued velcro squards (2 large/2 small) and a velcro strap.

Aker 1505 voice amp with mic and charger. Iphone 5s (with screen protector and case) and (the expensive) splitter cable specific for troopertalk. Phone has been wiped so you will need to buy troopertalk for it if you do not already have it.

Lots of extras

All my patches, coins, stickers, 3 ACD hats (2 plain (middle and right) left one is marked AT-AT Driver), ACD lanyard. 47 garrison patches and 88 small ACD stickers. Tons of 501st doubloon aluminum coins. Since this is a WTF kit, there are WTF Armor AT-AT patches and stickers. See images for all that is included.

My 2 racing shirts, one Redback garrison with no name on it, and my Alpine one with my name on it (just sew a patch over it).. both sized XL.

Please contact me via forum PM or FB. Any questions please ask.

I am not willing to part this out, I want it all gone at once. Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited by redblurr on Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Complete AT-AT kit + many many extras for sale
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:04 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
Stormtrooper Apprentice

This is such a great kit and you've done a wonderful job on it. I hope you're not selling this because of what's going on. I really implore you to wait and see how things play out and wait a bit more after that. Let tempers calm and work towards unifying everyone again. Just simply asking.

BrianTheSith, Drast, Hunterdisarm, Jesster, and redblurr like this post.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:07 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
AT-AT Driver 3rd Class

From one dipshit to another, i'm done. :wink:

My free time is limited, and what time we have I like to do things with my kids. Hence why my son has a WTF TK.

I started with high hopes, but reality is I honestly do not want my kids around this kind of environment, nor do I want to be around it myself. When I snap at my child asking me a question because I'm reading about the latest justice-dipshit bullshit, it's time to reassess my perspective.

I have thought hard and it is not worth it, I am done.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:00 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
Special Operations Grand Master

Neil,

From one dipshit to another I understand the desire to quit. Really, I do. I would hope that instead of quitting altogether that maybe you just take six months away from this world and spend time with your family. My fear is that you may end up regretting this in the long run.

What you did for me meant something. I remember how it felt and I hope that you are able to rekindle some of that too before you make a decision you might regret.

I could be way off base here. I apologize if I am but if I'm not then I feel better about saying this.

Sincerely,

Adam

Drast, redblurr, Xondrious, and Jesster like this post.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:57 am 
Alpine Garrison Member
Imperial Crew 1st Class

This post makes me very sad indeed...

Neil,

I do hope you will consider Splat's advice. I can only speak for myself here, but most of what's holding me together through all of our current goings on is that I've been able to be part of some really great activities in support of others recently. One of which began with you, and your belief in uniting our group, to give us a positive focus, and for a trooper who is beloved by all.

Just know your example has left an impression with me.

Stronger together, weaker apart...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:10 am 
Alpine Garrison Member
AT-AT Driver 3rd Class

Xondrious wrote:
This post makes me very sad indeed...

Neil,

I do hope you will consider Splat's advice. I can only speak for myself here, but most of what's holding me together through all of our current goings on is that I've been able to be part of some really great activities in support of others recently. One of which began with you, and your belief in uniting our group, to give us a positive focus, and for a trooper who is beloved by all.

Just know your example has left an impression with me.

Stronger together, weaker apart...

The very same happened to me on my very first troop, with Adam setting the example and setting the bar.. high.
and as will continue as long as we do not automatically assume the worst in people we barely know.

:wink: :dooku:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:13 am 
Alpine Garrison Member
AT-AT Driver 3rd Class

Price comparisons:

WTF armor only kit: A while back his B grade kits were going for S450 + shipping unbuilt and raw plastic only. This kit was a A grade kit. I have asked what his current A grade prices are and will update when i hear back.

Anovos: $2000
Unknown wait time (out of stock, could be years before next run), no boots and the gloves are not 501st approvable and will need replaced.
https://www.anovos.com/products/star-wars-the-empire-strikes-back-at-at-driver-ensemble-pre-order

Mon Cal: $1019 + shipping

Mon Cal AT-AT built as mine and a 2+ year wait time.
This is compiled from an actual price quote email from MC.
No boots or chest box lights, and you will have to attach the chest box to the armor as well as attaching the
shoulder straps and webbing and elastic.

When it comes to the AT-AT build, I am a member of the Armored Cavalry Detachments staff as a AT-AT instructor, so I know the build inside and out. I also helped with the ACD CRL's revisions and Spearhead program last year.

I forgot to note that the helmet also has the upgraded WTF bubble lenses in A grade as well, those cost extra as they are nto a part of the standard WTF kit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:16 am 
Alpine Garrison Member
Stormtrooper Master

Neil,

Please listen to what I have to say right now please.

Like Adam said please give it 6 months please

So Neil I have some things to say here I am one of those people that like say things simple and to the point alright.

We are feeling let down from what's going on right now I know I am not on the "Dip Shit" list but if I was I would be mad too I would know where I stand with the group too. but just Remember there are so many other that are on the Dip Shit list and how do you think they feel inside too. I was shocked when I saw the list too I felt so bad for the other on and with bad nick names too.
I am pretty sure that everyone wanted to quit after seeing the bad list that some started. I even thought about taking a break and give me 6 months let things calm down because we all need a break from the busy world we live in.

Last year I only did 12 events last year I could of done more but I need to spend time with my family too and spending time with my daughter too.
But just think even if you do one event at of the year you are still active.
My wife wants to join too but she just wanting for all the drama to end so she can join and start her costume that's she been wanting to do for a long time since I made my costume too.
I have been with Alpine garrison for more than 6 years already I know that enough years like others but we all have seen a lot of changes and some where good and some are bad.
But just remember that we are family too and we can help one another get though all this drama that's going on right now.
Please trust me and the rest of the Garrison we can get though all of this crap that going on alright now.
Your friend Nitro

These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:11 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
AT-AT Driver 3rd Class

I appreciate the words guys, and I am not closing the door. But it was a family discussion and decision and it has been made.

There is always the possibility I will be back, with my family in tow... if and when things start being civil. :roll:

Nitro likes this post.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:45 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
AT-AT Driver 3rd Class

This is sold and will be staying in the garrison :D

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 10 posts ] 

Time zone: America/Denver [ DST ]