Serving the great state of Utah since 1999

Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

Time zone: America/Denver [ DST ]

Home Page Home Page  [ 9 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Huge prop, costume, collectible sale.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:35 pm 
Retired Alpine Garrison Member
Master

Hey gang. Been a while, eh? I'm getting ready to have a huge yard sale in July and Lori and I are looking to unload tons and tons of stuff, including pretty much all our Stars Wars stuff. We just have way too many things that we just don't need. We've given away furniture, appliances, household stuff, and we still have a whole room full of unopened boxes. I have lots of official garrison and legion stuff that I'll be selling, too. Some of you know the extent of my collection so if there are any requests, just message me or call me or Facebook me and make me a fair offer. I'm not going to haggle. I don't care about the money. I'll also be posting pics soon. Lori is also selling her collection. Lots of padme and leia dolls still in the boxes, complete Galactic Heroes collection, still in boxes. I have all the unleashed figures, and tons more. The yard sale is planned for Saturday the 21st of this month. Thought I'd let you all know. I hardly log in here any more, but you'll catch me on Facebook more often than not. My cell number should still be listed on the phone list. Greedo is sold, still have a Tusken Raider kit, too, patches, dog tags, etc, etc, etc.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Post subject: Re: Huge prop, costume, collectible sale.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:12 am 
Alpine Garrison Member
Imperial Crew 1st Class

I may be interested in the tusken kit. What all is included / who is the maker so i know how to structure my offer?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:08 pm 
Master

Brian, I can't remember the guy's name who made my tusken mask and Lori's female tusken. After he began selling them, it's like all the other prop makers started using his design. That's how good he was. Anyway, my tusken mask is fiberglass, and then there's the leather pouches and the eddie bauer blanket. It's still in a box somewhere. Let me get it all together and I'll snap a pic asap. PM's replied to..

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:14 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
Sith Lord Master

If Brian doesn't take the tusken, I'd be interested....

Shawn, aka Darth Maul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:38 pm 
Master

I have quite a few folks inquiring of the Tuskens (male kit and Lori's costume). I'm answering PM's as quickly as possible. Thanks, everyone!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:44 am 
Alpine Garrison Member
Sith Lord Apprentice

what else do you have up for sale my friend?

Heroes Die. LEGENDS Live Forever.

Beyond good and bad, there is evil. Beyond evil, there is insanity. Beyond insanity, there is THE JOKER.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:19 pm 
Master

I owe lots of pics to everyone who has messaged me. I'm still gathering everything up for a huge yard sale on the 21st and pics are on the way. I should have pics taken and pm'd or texted per request here, on facebook or your cell phones, whichever you all prefer by this weekend. Still have unopened boxes from my last move so I'm still finding everything. Thanks for your patience!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:13 pm 
Master

Update: have had a few requests for female tusken raider, Galactic Heroes collection and Unleashed collection. Please message me with your emails so I can send some hi rez pics of what I have. I have texted a lot of pics via phone, and will email pics of other requests. I should have pics taken by the end of this weekend as tomorrow I'm prepping for yard sale. Got requests for patches and other legion/garrison stuff, too.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:16 pm 
Master

Starting to send out emails with pics. Some of you have them. Still need to unopen boxes in spare bedroom. Thanks for your patience. If you haven't received pics yet, please pm me with your email address and request of items. I should have them all within the next few days. Thanks!

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 9 posts ] 

Time zone: America/Denver [ DST ]