Delete all board cookies

Time zone: America/Denver [ DST ]

Home Page Home Page  [ 4 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: I quit
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:37 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
Stormtrooper Master

I cannot support Jason the CO or the others in command after seeing how they treat individuals in the garrison. I have also seen deceptions, and lies on their part. Mike Handy and Mark Fordham have been punished only because they have different points of view than those in command.

I have been an active member of the garrison since 2009. Eight years of service and not until Maritza and Jason in command have I seen so much discord and manipulation. It really does sadden me. Are they good people? Yes, absolutely. Have they made mistakes? Yes, absolutely. With every choice there is a consequence. All those currently in command including GCOGS need to be held accountable for their actions and the decisions they make. One of those consequences is losing a member of the garrison. I quit.

I will not be selling my costumes, but I will also not be trooping anymore and will let my membership lapse. I will leave this list here one more time. I ask that all of those members listed in the "Justice" column reflect on whether they want to support the way the garrison is being run. Ask yourself this question "if I choose to disagree with the leadership in the future, will I too be reprimanded, called out or punished?"

Attachments:
AG_XLSSL.jpg

AG_XLSSL.jpg [ 219.48 KiB | Viewed 837 times ]

capthank, redblurr, and emtman like this post.
 Post subject: Re: I quit
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:18 am 
Alpine Garrison Member
Sith Lord Master

What is this list?
I'm not on it anywhere...should I be happy about that or saddened that I was forgotten?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:17 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
Biker Scout Master

I have no good answer of what this list is except the complete opposite of why any of us do this. I wish my name wasn't on it.

No matter what people agree or disagree on, it's a matter of mutual respect in diversity.

And as for you my friend, I hope you don't feel forgotten. I know we don't speak or see each other often, but I do know you're still one of the greatest people i know.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:15 pm 
Imperial Recruit
Cadet

As one who has been lurking, and considering membership, and making the push to get my Vader ready for approval, what is all of this about? Feel free to message me with the details. I'd like to be informed of the goings on so I can make an informed decision.

Thanks, and May The Force Be With You!

"You underestimate my power!... D'oh!"
"Your taste buds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!"

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 4 posts ] 

Time zone: America/Denver [ DST ]