Delete all board cookies

Time zone: America/Denver [ DST ]

Home Page Home Page  [ 6 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Past Event Photos
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:16 am 
Alpine Garrison Cadet
Cadet

I went to two events in 2017, The Smiths Barbeque and Car Show on 05-20-2017 and the Zoo event on 06-02-2017. At both events I was acting as a photographer. I have been trying to pass along the photos, but I have not been successful yet. I just posted the photos I like the best at

https://admiralaakward.imgur.com/

Mike if you want to post them or whoever replaces Mike, you are welcome to them. Also to those of you who were present at either event if you are interested in seeing them copy and paste the URL. Thanks for the suggestion Adam.

Do you think they have bigfoot on Kashyyyk?

Post subject: Re: Past Event Photos
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:49 am 
Alpine Garrison Member
Special Operations Apprentice

Hey ya! These forums are no longer official forums for garrison communications, but you can always join us on the Comlink on Facebook. If you've not already a member of the Comlink, email command or even me (izzi@metachron.com) and I'll track down who can get you access. :)
Thank you so much for taking photos at an event. Grippers
Everyone greatly appreciates it.

-Izzi

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in this post are not shared by the 501st, Alpine Garrison, or it's command staff.
2011 Spec Ops DL / First Novatrooper Elite

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:41 am 
Alpine Garrison Cadet
Cadet

That's too bad. I am not very good with Facebook, but it seems like Facebook shows everything in chronological order and would make it very difficult to look up previous posts about costume builds and many of the other questions us newbies have. On Facebook you guys would have to answer the same questions over and over. I had a hard time finding the Garrison Facebook page and could do nothing with it until I was invited. How does someone in the community request members to come to their event? I hope the Facebook thing is temporary and a Garrison webpage similar to this one can be put in place again soon. Looking through Forum threads is how I have found most of my information so far. Then again, maybe that's just me. If Facebook is what everyone else prefers I guess I'll have to learn how to use it.

Jesster likes this post.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:02 am 
Alpine Garrison Member

Facebook is temporary until we can get the new site running. We want to have a place where things can easily be archived and looked up. It's inconvenient at the moment, but unfortunately required.

I'm mainly checking back to be sure everyone looking for info gets it. If you need anything you can email command, or even me at izzi@metachron.com.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in this post are not shared by the 501st, Alpine Garrison, or it's command staff.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:21 am 
Alpine Garrison Cadet
Cadet

I don't know about the Comlink, but I do have access to the garrison page, thanks. I have just given up on Facebook for the most part. Every time I figure out how to use it and where to find things, they change it, and when I say change it, I don't mean the font or background color, I mean they CHANGE it. It might as well be in a different language. After the last time it happened to me, I surrendered. It looks like it's time to try again.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:42 am 
Alpine Garrison Member

Totally feel your pain. If it wasn't the one-stop-shop for events and communications for projects I get involved with, I wouldn't use FB either.

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 6 posts ] 

Time zone: America/Denver [ DST ]