Delete all board cookies

Time zone: America/Denver

Home Page Home Page  [ 2 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Photobucket pics
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:50 pm 
Alpine Garrison Member
Biker Scout Master

I'm sure many of you have noticed a blight on our forums (and many others) as of late. The dreaded PHOTOBUCKET pic.
Unfortunately, they now want you to pay a subscription to host photos. Any photo that theyre hosting and you dont pay a subscription, you'll get the pic below.
So with that, if you have PB currently, you will probably need to switch to something else.
I currently use both Flickr for all GML related activities, and i've created a blogspot.com site that i've been using for all of my signatures, avatars, etc etc.
If you have a favorite site used, please share below as well. ***Note, do not use FB to link for avatars or signatures or WIPS into forums. FB constantly changes their links, and when they do, you will get dead links.

Post subject: Re: Photobucket pics
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:57 am 
Alpine Garrison Cadet
Cadet Enlistee

Hey, to help some of you; you could always take advantage of Google's documents and folders. You just simply need to change the permissions to public or if they have the link they can view it. With that in mind, I had to use it so I could change my avatar. Granted it takes a small bit of computer work and reading the screen accordingly. Overall, it's a breeze.

"ARE WE BLIND!?! DEPLOY THE GARRISON, MOVE!!!" - Director Orson Krennic

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 2 posts ] 

Time zone: America/Denver